Colorado Springs 汽车运输 条款与条件
Any vehicle shipment booked by 客户 through Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is subject to these 条款与条件, as well as to the terms specified in the Bill of Lading. 此外, these contract 条款与条件 shall be incorporated by reference into and made part of any and all orders placed with Colorado Springs 汽车运输 by the owner(s) or agent(s) designated in the Order Form. Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is a bonded and fully licensed Transport Management Company registered with the USDOT.
The Customer understands that Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is a registered transportation and property broker. 因此，188bet手机版备用仅以经纪人的身份行事. 因此, 客户允许188bet手机版备用与有执照和保险的汽车运输公司签订合同, (hereby referred to as “Carrier”) to transport 客户’s vehicle(s), as laid out in the shipping Order Form.
客户理解，通过参与与科罗拉多泉汽车运输公司的交易, they agree to the terms and conditions laid out here. 此外, 客户放弃任何基于未阅读或理解这些条款和条件的索赔. This means that 客户 will not hold Colorado Springs 汽车运输 responsible for any costs or fees that arise due to not reading, 理解, 或了解下列188bet手机版备用的合同条款.
1. If 客户 chooses to cancel their order, 他们必须立即联系他们的代表或188bet手机版备用的其他成员. The Customer has the option to cancel a transportation order with Colorado Springs 汽车运输 24 hours before the pick-up date with NO CANCELLATION FEE. After 24 hours, cancellation is charged with the deposit.
2. 客户同意，科罗拉多泉汽车运输公司也有权拒绝或取消任何订单. Colorado Springs 汽车运输 may cancel an order at its sole discretion.
Conditions of Pickup and Delivery
3. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is authorized to arrange transportation from the pickup location to the destination location, as specified in 客户 Order Form. 除了, 承运人, which will be 分配 by Colorado Springs 汽车运输, is approved to transport 客户’s motor vehicle(s) from the locations designated for pickup and drop off. 这些地点将在发货单和提单中确定.
4. Next, the designated Carrier will pick up and deliver 客户’s vehicle(s) as close to 客户’s desired locations as possible. This shall be done according to legalities as well as safety concerns. 如有必要，客户和承运商可商定新的地点, due to any legal concerns (like restricted areas, 等.)或不安全的环境(如低垂的树木、悬挂的电线、狭窄的街道等).).
5. There are no guarantees for dates and times regarding pickup or delivery. 天气的问题, 机械问题, 路延迟, 或其他不可预见的情况可能导致发货前和/或期间的延误. 因此, Colorado Springs 汽车运输 will provide 客户 with an estimated, 但不能保证, the date for delivery and pickup.
6. 此外, Colorado Springs 汽车运输 will not be held responsible for any costs of damages or 损失es that occur due to 延迟 of any kind or for any reason. 这包括客户的汽车租赁费或其他类型的住宿费用. 此外, Colorado Springs 汽车运输 cannot be held liable for the failure of mechanical or operating parts of 客户’s vehicle.
7. The Customer must prepare their vehicle(s) for the shipment process. 任何非永久附着在车辆上的物品都应在运输前移除. 客户必须拆除和/或固定任何松动部件(如任何低挂扰流板), 脆弱的配件, 等.) 此外, 客户 must remove any outside mounted storage or racks. The Customer also must disable any alarm system installed in the vehicle. If they do not, they need to provide instructions for 承运人 to do so. 如果他们没有向承运商提供钥匙或指示来关闭警报，则警报会响起, 承运人 is authorized to silence the alarm by any means.
8. 此外, 客户向承运商提交的所有车辆必须处于良好的运行状态, unless otherwise noted within the order or previously discussed. If any part of the vehicle falls off during the transport, it is the responsibility of 客户, 不是承运人. 这也包括这些部件对任何车辆和/或相关人员造成的任何损害.
9. 188bet手机版备用将车辆运送到美国各地, therefore it provides auto shipping services to Alaska, 夏威夷, and Puerto Rico by the use of vessels. 因此, for any orders involving Ocean Transport, 除工厂安装的设备外，客户必须完全清空车辆内的所有物品. Contact our Ocean Freight specialist directly.
10. 如果运输单上指定的车辆无法操作或过大(例如. dual or oversized wheels, lifted, racks, extra-large, limo, 等.)，客户必须通知188bet手机版备用，并询问可能的额外费用.
11. 如客户因任何原因无法在取件或交付点到场, they must select another person to act as their agent. Even when designating an agent, 客户 understands that all the same terms and conditions apply.
Transporting Personal Property – 条款与条件
12. 客户可将个人财物放在待运车辆内. Generally, if the luggage or property exceeds 100 lbs., 客户 should discuss the matter directly with 承运人. Both 承运人 and Colorado Springs 汽车运输 are not liable for any personal property left in the vehicle. 也, neither are liable for any damages caused to the vehicle due to excessive or improper loading of said personal property.
13. The Carrier will never ship or agree to ship any dangerous or harmful personal belongings in 客户’s vehicle(s). 这包括, but is not limited to the following: explosives, 枪支, 弹药, 易燃材料, negotiable or legal papers, 毒品, 酒精饮料, 珠宝, 钱, 活的宠物, 皮草, 活的植物, 等. 基本上，承运人不会运输被认为是非法或危险的物品.
14. The Customer agrees that Colorado Springs 汽车运输 or 承运人 is authorized to remove and/or dispose of said dangerous items. 在这种情况下，将不给予客户任何补偿. 除了, both 承运人 and Colorado Springs 汽车运输 will not be held responsible for the delivery of any personal property. 如果客户想在车内留下任何东西，风险由客户自行承担.
Inspections and Damages -条款与条件
15. Both 客户 and 承运人 must thoroughly inspect the vehicle for any pre-existing damages (in terms of the exterior) at the time of the pickup. 然后, they should complete a vehicle inspection report. This report is then recorded on the Bill of Lading. 此时，承运商和客户都必须承认并同意车辆的状况. 然后, 客户 has to sign the Bill of Lading. They should receive a copy after it is signed.
16. At the time the vehicle is delivered, 客户, with 承运人 present, should thoroughly inspect the vehicle again, looking for any damages that occurred during the transportation process. 然后, 承运商和客户必须承认并同意车辆的当前状况. 之后，客户应签署并收到提单的最终副本.
17. If there are any damages, they must be written on the Bill of Lading. After indicating damages, 客户 needs to sign the Bill of Lading. 如果客户在提单和检验报告上签字，没有注明任何损坏, 这意味着客户已经同意并证实他们收到的车辆处于可接受的状态. This also verifies that 承运人 no longer is responsible or liable for anything involving 客户’s vehicle.
18. 在签署提单后，所有的责任都交给承运人. 法律要求承运人持有货物和责任保险单. Colorado Springs 汽车运输 will provide the details of 承运人’s insurance policy to 客户 upon request.
18. The Customer agrees that Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is not responsible for any property damage 索赔 to 客户’s vehicle. Instead, the liabilities fall upon 承运人 and 承运人’s insurance. 然而, neither Colorado Springs 汽车运输 nor 承运人 will be held responsible for damage caused by force majeure (i.e. damage from storms) or any damages that occur from worn/broken parts of the vehicle or added personal belongings.
19. The Customer also agrees and understands that Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is only responsible for procuring a Carrier for the shipment of 客户’s vehicle/property. 因此, it is 承运人 that accepts all responsibility of the vehicle after the first inspection is completed and 客户 signs the Bill of Lading. After 承运人 delivers the vehicle, the final inspection is completed, and 客户 signs the Bill of Lading, 承运人 is no longer liable.
20. Once Colorado Springs 汽车运输 has selected, 分配, and dispatched a Carrier for 客户’s shipping order, Colorado Springs 汽车运输 will notify 客户 based on the contact information given during the booking process. A deposit consisting of a small part of the payment is required at pickup for all orders placed through Colorado Springs 汽车运输. 通过接受订单，您授权188bet金宝搏收取不可退还的押金. 这笔不可退还的押金是根据特定货物的变量计算的. 这包括 factors such as the type and condition of the vehicle; the type of shipment requested; and the distance of the shipment (based on the pickup and drop off locations).
21. Colorado Springs 汽车运输’s services are considered rendered once a Carrier is 分配 to an order and begins travel to the pickup location. 因此, 取件后收取的小额押金被视为已提供服务的付款. For this reason, the deposit is nonrefundable. Any remaining payments are due to 承运人 at the time of delivery.
22. 客户有责任在承运商交付车辆时支付所欠的全部款项. 这些付款可以以汇票、现金或本票的形式进行. Other forms of payment, such as business checks, 信用卡或借记卡, 承运人和客户应在交货前达成协议. Please note that funds must be made payable to the delivering Carrier and not to Colorado Springs 汽车运输.
23. If 客户 is unable to make the payment, 客户 understands that the vehicle will then be stored, 由客户承担费用. 车辆将被扣留，直至客户付清所有运输费用. 此外, 如果客户(或客户选择的代理)因任何原因不能接受交付, the vehicle will also be stored. 然后，任何存储和/或重新交付费用将由客户负责.
24. 此外, 客户 agrees to pay the full price of the shipment that is owed to Colorado Springs 汽车运输 or 承运人 in full. This means that 客户 agrees to not attempt to dispute the payment for any reason (such as damage 索赔, 延迟, or other unforeseen circumstances). 如果有这些问题，客户必须在提单上注明. After, 客户 should file a claim with 承运人’s insurance. 这被认为是与支付运输服务费用不同的一个问题.
25. According to this agreement, 188bet手机版备用被免除任何和所有实际的或所谓的诉讼原因, 损失, 责任, 索赔, 要求, 受伤, and/or damages (to persons or property). Colorado Springs 汽车运输 is not responsible no matter if these are brought by an individual or another entity and then imposed by a court of law or by the administrative action of any federal, 状态, 或者当地机构, as a result of any acts, 疏忽, 遗漏, 或188bet手机版备用或承运人(或任何人员)的故意不当行为, 代理, 或关联方).
26. 这包括, 但不限于, the payment of any penalties, 罚款, 的律师费, or other related expenses, 以及向公司偿还其发生的所有法律费用和费用. 除了, these terms shall override all previous written or oral communication between Colorado Springs 汽车运输 and 客户. Once a Customer books the services of Colorado Springs 汽车运输, they have agreed to all of the above terms. 客户保证已完整阅读本协议并接受本协议条款.
These terms and conditions are subject to changes, 改变, or updates by Colorado Springs 汽车运输 at any time.